The snake bit the dog 5 times when it tried to escape


This story is about a poor German Pointing Dog named Bach who was bitten by a rattlesnake five times!

The dog’s owner, Fritz Brownell, told KTVB there were a lot of snakes around him when he was found. Fritz immediately took the toad to the vet, who prescribed antibiotics for the venom that had already affected his gums and lips!

Fortunately, Bach survived and is now recovering. Therefore, his owner decided to share his story to warn other pets from similar situations. Watch the video below.

Share this with your family and friends.